Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where to purchase and process Super 8?

  1. #1
    ComingApart
    Guest ComingApart's Avatar

    Post

    Whats the best (ie. cheapest) way to purchase and process Super 8 film? For K-40 I assume ordering it straight from Kodak and dropping it off at Wal Mart, will they still develop Super 8? Or is there a better option?
    If I want to shoot B&W whats the best way to go?
    BTW I'm in the southern US. Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    kbrady
    Guest kbrady's Avatar

    Post

    Try this link to the Kodak "store" for buying s-8 direct. They're the cheapest for Kodak carts, but you will have get processing elsewhere, or with a PK-59 mailer (for that, try www.bhphoto.com)
    http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/stor...tml?CATID=6147


    KBrady

    ------------------

  3. #3
    blackangus1
    Guest blackangus1's Avatar

    Post

    Buying from Kodak is best, and they have a couple of discount programs: students get 10 or 20% off, and members of the Film Arts Foundation get 8% off, plus if you prepay with a money order or cash you get an additional 2% off.

    For processing K40, Wal-Mart is good (last I checked it was $4.88) but if you want even better, find a Sam's Club -- last I checked they charged $4.28.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •